Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anna's Birthday Bash!
















So...Anna turned one last week!!! *big sigh* It was a very big day for us. Her actual birthday was on wednesday and we just kinda chilled and took it easy as we got things ready for her birthday party. Her friend Rylee came over to play. They had a big time! These two are gonna be trouble one day! :)
My amazing Mom came over Thursday to help get ready. Bless her! I dragged her sweet self all over the world for two days. We were almost too exhausted to enjoy the party.
Saturday rolled around and it was BLISTERING HOT!!! our poor guest were melting! Thank goodness for the pink lemonade! Other than the heat, it was a beautiful day. Anna was surrounded by so many special people! It seems like just yesterday most of the people here were stopping by to see Anna when we came home from California! I can't believe it has been a year already!
We were very excited to see my best friend! She and her precious family flew in from houston! It was an extra special treat!
Here are some pics from the party. I chose a pink and green theme (OBVIOUSLY) and just went to town!



4 comments:

  1. ahhh, Jodi. sooo beautiful just like you and anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time! Everything was gorgeous! Anna is just getting so big, I love the curls! I'm impressed you've already updated all the blog. I figured you would be out of commission recovering from the party! Love you girl and we're glad we got to see your little sweetie pie turn "1"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she's a year old already....ahh how time flies. I love the party decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really girl! This was in June. It's September now!!!! You could at least post once a quarter!

    ReplyDelete