Friday, February 4, 2011

So I can hardly call myself a runner, maybe a trotter, but i am VERY proud to call myself a "sticking to it and not giving upper"!!! I am in my 3rd week now and I have to say, I am LOVING it! (well, except for this one day when I thought I would die!!!)
Let me just tell you about my running partner...she is a former cheerleader from Southern and the epitome of what I will NEVER look like, even if I had gastric bybass!!! She is an exercise junkie! The entire time we are running, she is carrying on a full conversation all about her day, while I on the other hand am gasping for breath! She is just who I needed to be my partner! She pushes me and motivates me!

Aside from running, things have been exciting around here. Anna is a little parrot! She loves to say everything we do. Right now the funniest thing she says is "Boobie". No! Not because that is a word we toss around! It is her word for "movie"! It is sooo cute! She puckers her lips up soooo cute when she makes the "oo" sound.

She is also counting to 3 and singing her fabulous version of the alphabet song. Her version is so much cuter than the original, however, the words seem to change quite often!
I never realized how fast time would fly! She is going to be 2 in just a few months!!! REALLY!!

1 comment:

  1. I still can not believe all that hair. Brenna's 3.5 and we still haven't gotten her hair to her shoulders yet!

    ReplyDelete