Sunday, March 20, 2011

I've been chastised :) by a dedicated follower (who shall remain nameless) of my pitiful little blog who says I should post more and put more pics of AnnaBelle here. I know, I know. I am a terrible blogger and a terrible facebooker, but here are a few things I do manage to do well...




Splashing in puddles with Anna...







Teaching Anna how to drive...:) Start 'em early is Daddy's motto!




Teaching Anna how to dance...(she is a seriously good dancer!) Hollie, you would appreciate her dance moves! She starts dance in June and I can hardly wait!!!







Teaching Anna how to accessorize...


And if I were patient enough I would upload a video of Anna saying the blessing! Beautiful! But hey...I wouldn't want you to think I had crossed over to being a serious blogger or something! Maybe next time.



And to my nameless follower, and the only person who reads this poor blog anyway,


I...CAN'T....WAIT....TO....SEE....YOU....NEXT.....WEEK!!!!!! :)



3 comments:

  1. Who's chastising? I was just simply implying in a totally nonchalant way that while you rock at mom, wife, friend, and teacher, you suck at blogging!

    Just kidding, I only push because you've been stingy with the pics lately. Hardly any updates on FB and never anything on here. Get with it. Didn't you buy that camera for a reason. I know your using it, your just not sharing. Maybe I should have Anna team up with your 4 year-olds and teach YOU a lesson in sharing.

    Just kidding again! You know I could go on like this forever. So, if you still want to see me, I'm pumped about next week! I'm trying to focus and coming home and seeing yall, verses "My husband ran off to Paris without me on my birthday" I know I'm not supposed to be, its not his fault, but deep down inside I'm alittle mad. I'm just not sure which way to take it out on him yet.

    Can't wait to see yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and these boat pictures are cracking my up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, don't be mad...just think of the souveniers you'll get back from Paris!!!

    I'm telling you, there is still time for you to go! Hop on one of those planes you have no fear of, and sightsee while he works!

    ReplyDelete